Keep Those Feet Moving: A Widower's 8-Step Guide to Coping with Grief and Thriving Against All Odds (Paperback)
AJ Coleman was devastated when he lost his wife to cancer, leaving him alone to raise their baby daughter. He felt an almost debilitating mourning as he faced this and other challenges-becoming a single father, accepting his hearing impairment, learning to deal with anxiety and panic attacks, and recovering from job losses.
Keep Those Feet Moving is his gift to other widowers and people suffering losses and challenges to encourage you with his heartfelt advice gleaned from his journey. He offers actions you can take to move beyond difficulties and toward happiness.
We all have obstacles and setbacks, but having the tools to triumph over barriers can make the difference between giving up and thriving. This eight-step guide and memoir will inspire you to reflect on your reactions to hardship and give you the power to achieve your ambitions.
- 4 ways to cope with the loss of someone you love; for example, consider it a marathon.
- 5 steps to success as a single parent, such as prioritizing your children.
- How to bounce back from a job loss, with ideas to make the job search smoother.
- Self-reflection footsteps, including guided questions and exercises to help you recognize obstacles and create a response.
- 5 tips to help "keep those feet moving," like honestly assessing your emotional and mental health.
After reading AJ Coleman's true story, you'll realize strength comes from your response to change and adversity. Find the motivation and tools you need to Keep Those Feet Moving today