A Book of Bones: A Thriller (Charlie Parker #17) (Paperback)
Coming Soon - Available for Pre-Order Now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 17 in the Charlie Parker series.
- #1: Every Dead Thing: A Charlie Parker Thriller (Paperback): $16.00
- #2: Dark Hollow: A Charlie Parker Thriller (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #13: A Song of Shadows: A Charlie Parker Thriller (Paperback): $16.00
- #14: A Time of Torment: A Charlie Parker Thriller (Paperback): $16.00
- #15: A Game of Ghosts: A Thriller (Charlie Parker #15) (Paperback): $17.00
- #16: The Woman in the Woods: A Thriller (Charlie Parker #16) (Paperback): $17.00
- #18: The Dirty South: A Thriller (Charlie Parker #18) (Hardcover): $28.00
Private Investigator Charlie Parker returns in this heart-pounding thriller as he seeks revenge against the darkest forces in the world, from “one of the best thriller writers we have” (Harlan Coben, #1 New York Times bestselling author) and the internationally bestselling author of the acclaimed The Woman in the Woods.
He is our best hope.
He is our last hope.
He is our only hope.
On a lonely moor in northern England, the body of a young woman is discovered. In the south, a girl lies buried beneath a Saxon mound. To the southeast, the ruins of a priory hide a human skull.
Each is a sacrifice, a summons. And something in the darkness has heard the call.
Charlie Parker has also heard it and from the forests of Maine to the deserts of the Mexican border, from the canals of Amsterdam to the streets of London, he will track those who would cast the world into darkness.
Parker fears no evil—but evil fears him.
“A seamless, expansive, and chilling blend of police procedural and gothic horror tale” (Kirkus Reviews), A Book of Bones will keep you guessing until the very last page.
About the Author
John Connolly is the author of the Charlie Parker series of thrillers, the supernatural collection Nocturnes, the Samuel Johnson Trilogy for younger readers, and (with Jennifer Ridyard) the Chronicles of the Invaders series. He lives in Dublin, Ireland. For more information, see his website at JohnConnollyBooks.com, or follow him on Twitter @JConnollyBooks.