Emotional Intelligence: 21 Most Effective Tips and Tricks on Self Awareness, Controlling Your Emotions, and Improving Your EQ (Emotional Intel (Paperback)
Emotional Intelligence Series Book #5
Do you want to manage stress? Do you want to learn how to assert yourself? Do you want to be understood? Do you want to understand other people better? These are just some of the concerns that developing your emotional intelligence will address.
Having a high intelligence quotient (IQ) may not be enough to achieve success. Psychologists say that emotional intelligence has a huge impact on your professional success. A study conducted by TalentSmart shows that emotional intelligence or IE (popularly known as EQ) is the biggest predictor of job performance. That's because emotional intelligence is the foundation of all critical skills - empathy, anger management, assertiveness, flexibility, accountability, communication, presentation skills, and stress tolerance. Over ninety percent of the people who are doing well at work has high emotional intelligence.
The good news is you can develop emotional intelligence. This book contains practical and easy to follow steps that will help increase your EQ. You'll learn:
- What emotional intelligence is
- Traits of people with high emotional intelligence
- Traits of people with low emotional intelligence
- 21 practical tips that will help you increase your emotional intelligence
- How to set personal boundaries
- How to get to know yourself deeply
- How to increase your optimism and resilience
- Real stories of people with low and high emotional intelligence
- 30 empathy statements
- 100 techniques to help you beat stress
- And more
It's time to get out of the emotional roller coaster that you're in and start understanding and managing your emotions. This book will help increase your self-control, conscientiousness, adaptability, motivation, and trustworthiness. Most of all, this book helps you understand other people more so that you can build deeper and more meaningful relationships.
Grab this book now and change your life