Frommer's Paris Day by Day (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now
Frommer's books aren't written by committee, or by travel writers who simply pop in briefly to a destination and then consider the job done. We employ the best local experts to author our guides, like longtime Paris resident Anna E. Brooke. In this innovative, easy-to-carry, itinerary-based guide she show readers how to see the best of the City of Lights -- in the smartest, most time-efficient way. The book includes:
- on the best of Paris in one, two, or three days
- thematic, self-guided tours for every interest, schedule, and taste
- walking tours of the city's best-loved neighborhoods
- hundreds of evocative photos
- bulleted maps that show you how to get from place to place
- offers highly opinionated hotel, restaurant, shopping, and nightlife reviews for all budgets
- a tear-resistant foldout map -- enclosed in a handy plastic wallet you can also use for tickets and souvenirs.
About the Author
Anna E. Brooke relocated from her native Britain to Paris in 2000 and hasn't looked back since. She is now a full-fledged bohemian, juggling life between freelance travel writing (Frommer's, Sunday New York Times Travel, Time Out Paris and the Financial Times), children's fiction, acting and songwriting for film and her electro-pop band, Monkey Anna (soundcloud.com/monkeyanna).