The Night Ranger (Compact Disc)
Email or call for price.
Hard to Find
Other Books in Series
- #1: The Faithful Spy (A John Wells Novel #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: The Ghost War (A John Wells Novel #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: The Silent Man (A John Wells Novel #3) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: The Midnight House (A John Wells Novel #4) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #5: The Secret Soldier (Paperback): $15.00
- #7: The Night Ranger (A John Wells Novel #7) (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: The Counterfeit Agent (A John Wells Novel #8) (Paperback): $9.99
- #9: Twelve Days (A John Wells Novel #9) (Paperback): $9.99
- #10: The Wolves (A John Wells Novel #10) (Paperback): $9.99
- #11: The Prisoner (A John Wells Novel #11) (Paperback): $9.99
- #12: The Deceivers (A John Wells Novel #12) (Paperback): $9.99
John Wells enters new territory, as he goes underground in East Africa to track four kidnapped Americans and the Somali bandits who snatched them, in the tough, thoughtful, electrifying new novel from the #1 New York Times-bestselling author. Four friends, recent college graduates, travel to Kenya to work at a giant refugee camp for Somalis. Two men, two women, each with their own reasons for being there. But after twelve weeks, they're ready for a break and pile into a Land Cruiser for an adventure. They get more than they bargained for. Bandits hijack them. They wake up in a hut, hooded, bound, no food or water. Hostages. As a personal favor, John Wells is asked to try to find them, but he does so reluctantly. East Africa isn't his usual playing field. And when he arrives, he finds that the truth behind the kidnappings is far more complex than he imagined. The clock is ticking. The White House is edging closer to an invasion of Somalia. Wells has a unique ability to go undercover, and to make things happen, but if he can't find the hostages soon, they'll be dead - and the U.S. may be in a war it never should have begun.
About the Author
As a reporter for The New York Times, ALEX BERENSON covered topics ranging from the occupation of Iraq to the crimes of Bernie Madoff. His six previous John Wells novels include The Faithful Spy, winner of the 2007 Edgar Award for best first novel. He lives in New York City.