The Counterfeit Agent (Compact Disc)
Email or call for price.
Hard to Find
Other Books in Series
- #1: The Faithful Spy (A John Wells Novel #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: The Ghost War (A John Wells Novel #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: The Silent Man (A John Wells Novel #3) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: The Midnight House (A John Wells Novel #4) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #5: The Secret Soldier (Paperback): $15.00
- #7: The Night Ranger (A John Wells Novel #7) (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: The Counterfeit Agent (A John Wells Novel #8) (Paperback): $9.99
- #9: Twelve Days (A John Wells Novel #9) (Paperback): $9.99
- #10: The Wolves (A John Wells Novel #10) (Paperback): $9.99
- #11: The Prisoner (A John Wells Novel #11) (Paperback): $9.99
- #12: The Deceivers (A John Wells Novel #12) (Paperback): $9.99
John Wells goes undercover as the threat of nuclear war skyrockets between the United States and Iran, in the cutting-edge new novel from the #1 "New York Times" bestselling author.
In an Istanbul hotel, a deep source warns a CIA agent that Iran intends to kill a CIA station chief. Quickly, John Wells is called in to investigate, but before he can get far, the tip comes true. Which means that the "next" warning the source gives will be taken very seriously indeed. And it's a big one. "We ve put a package on a ship from Dubai to the United States." "A radioactive one." A bomb? "Not yet. It's a test run."
As the threat level jumps and the government mobilizes, something still doesn t smell right to Wells's old CIA boss Ellis Shafer, and so he sends Wells on a private mission to find out what's going on. But the two of them are swimming against the tide. From Guatemala to Thailand to Hong Kong to Istanbul, Wells uses every skill he has, including his ability to go undercover in the Arab world, to chase down leads. But it might not be enough. Soon there might be nothing anyone can do to pull the United States back from the brink of war.
About the Author
As a reporter for "The New York Times," Alex Berenson covered topics ranging from the occupation of Iraq to the crimes of Bernie Madoff. His seven previous John Wells novels include "The Faithful Spy," winner of the 2007 Edgar Award for best first novel. He lives in Garrison, New York.