The Last Thing I Remember (Homelanders #1) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Homelanders series.
- #2: The Long Way Home (Homelanders #2) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #3: The Truth of the Matter (Homelanders #3) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #4: The Final Hour (Homelanders #4) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
High schooler Charlie West just woke up in a nightmare.
He's strapped to a chair. He's covered in blood and bruises. He hurts all over. And a strange voice outside the door just ordered his death.
Charlie West is a good kid. The last thing he can remember, he was a normal high-school student doing normal things--working on his homework, practicing karate, daydreaming of becoming an air force pilot, writing a pretty girl's number on his hand. How long ago was that? And more to the point . . . How is he going to get out of this room alive?
By calling on his deepest reserves of strength and focus, Charlie manages a desperate escape . . . only to find out that this nightmare isn't ending. There's a whole year of his life that he can't remember--a year in which he was convicted of murdering his best friend and working with terrorists.
Now, with the police hunting him and a band of killers on his trail, he's got to find the answers to some of the deepest questions there are: Who am I? What do I stand for? And how am I going to stay alive?
From Edgar Award winning and bestselling author Andrew Klavan comes the first installment of The Homelanders series.
- Exciting young adult suspense novel
- Approximately 82,000 words
- Part of the Homelanders series
- Book 1: The Last Thing I Remember
- Book 2: The Long Way Home
- Book 3: The Truth of the Matter
- Book 4: The Final Hour