Triple Cross: The Greatest Alex Cross Thriller Since Kiss the Girls (Paperback)
Coming Soon - Available for Pre-Order Now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 28 in the Alex Cross series.
- #1: Along Came a Spider (Alex Cross #1) (Large Print / Paperback): $28.99
- #2: Kiss the Girls (Alex Cross #2) (Large Print / Paperback): $28.99
- #3: Jack & Jill (Alex Cross #3) (Large Print / Paperback): $28.99
- #4: Cat & Mouse (Alex Cross #4) (Large Print / Paperback): $26.99
- #5: Pop Goes the Weasel (Alex Cross #5) (Hardcover): $30.00
- #6: Roses Are Red (Alex Cross #6) (Paperback): $12.00
- #7: Violets Are Blue (Alex Cross #7) (Large Print / Hardcover): $30.00
- #8: Four Blind Mice (Alex Cross #8) (Large Print / Hardcover): $30.00
- #9: The Big Bad Wolf (Alex Cross) (Paperback): $12.00
- #10: London Bridges (Alex Cross #10) (Large Print / Hardcover): $30.00
- #11: Mary, Mary (Alex Cross #11) (Hardcover): $30.00
- #12: Alex Cross: Also published as CROSS (Paperback): $16.99
- #13: Double Cross (Alex Cross #13) (Large Print / Hardcover): $30.00
- #14: Cross Country (Alex Cross #14) (Hardcover): $41.00
- #15: I, Alex Cross (Large Print / Hardcover): $30.00
- #16: Cross Fire (Alex Cross #16) (Large Print / Hardcover): $41.00
- #17: Kill Alex Cross (Paperback): $14.99
- #18: Alex Cross, Run (Paperback): $15.00
- #19: Cross My Heart (Alex Cross #19) (Paperback): $16.00
- #20: Hope to Die (Alex Cross #20) (Paperback): $16.00
- #21: Cross Justice (Alex Cross #21) (Large Print / Hardcover): $45.00
- #22: Cross the Line (Alex Cross #22) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #23: The People vs. Alex Cross (Paperback): $15.99
- #24: Target: Alex Cross (Paperback): $16.99
- #25: Criss Cross (Alex Cross #25) (Paperback): $16.99
- #26: Deadly Cross (Alex Cross #26) (Large Print / Paperback): $31.00
- #27: Fear No Evil (Alex Cross #27) (Paperback): $17.99
- #29: Fear No Evil (Alex Cross Novels #29) (MP3 CD): $44.99
- #30: Triple Cross (Alex Cross Novels #30) (MP3 CD): $45.99
James Patterson's #1 bestselling hero Detective Alex Cross hunts down a serial killer who targets entire families—and who will next be coming for the Crosses.
A precise killer, he always moves under the cover of darkness, flawlessly triggering no alarms, leaving no physical evidence.
Cross and Sampson aren’t the only ones investigating.
Also in on this most intriguing case is the world’s bestselling true-crime author, who sees patterns everyone else misses.
The writer, Thomas Tull, calls the Family Man murders the perfect crime story. He believes the killer may never be caught.
Cross knows there is no perfect crime. And he’s going to hunt down the Family Man no matter what it takes.
Until the Family Man decides to flip the narrative and bring down Cross and his family.
About the Author
James Patterson is the most popular storyteller of our time. He is the creator of unforgettable characters and series, including Alex Cross, the Women’s Murder Club, Jane Effing Smith, and Maximum Ride, and of breathtaking true stories about the Kennedys, John Lennon, and Princess Diana, as well as our military heroes, police officers, and ER nurses. He has coauthored #1 bestselling novels with Bill Clinton and Dolly Parton, told the story of his own life in James Patterson by James Patterson, and received an Edgar Award, nine Emmy Awards, the Literarian Award from the National Book Foundation, and the National Humanities Medal.