The Geometry of Holding Hands: An Isabel Dalhousie Novel (13) (Isabel Dalhousie Series #13) (Hardcover)
Coming Soon - Available for Pre-Order Now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 13 in the Isabel Dalhousie Series series.
- #7: The Charming Quirks of Others (Isabel Dalhousie Series #7) (Paperback): $14.00
- #8: The Forgotten Affairs of Youth (Isabel Dalhousie Series #8) (Paperback): $14.95
- #9: The Uncommon Appeal of Clouds (Isabel Dalhousie Series #9) (Paperback): $14.95
- #11: A Distant View of Everything: An Isabel Dalhousie Novel (11) (Isabel Dalhousie Series #11) (Paperback): $15.00
- #12: The Quiet Side of Passion: An Isabel Dalhousie Novel (12) (Isabel Dalhousie Series #12) (Paperback): $15.95
One of the author's most beloved characters is back--and once again she will have to call upon her powers of deduction and her unflappable moral code to unravel a new philosophical mystery.
In Edinburgh, rumors and gossip abound. But Isabel well knows that such things can't be taken at face value. Still, the latest whispers hint at mysterious goings-on, and who but Isabel can be trusted to get to the bottom of them? At the same time, she must deal with the demands of her two small children, her husband, and her rather tempestuous niece, Cat, whose latest romantic entanglement comes--to no one's surprise--with complications. Still, even with so much going on, Isabel, through the application of good sense, logic, and ethics, will, as ever, triumph.
About the Author
ALEXANDER McCALL SMITH is the author of The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency novels and of a number of other series and stand-alone books. His works have been translated into more than forty languages and have been best sellers throughout the world. He lives in Scotland.