Murder in an Irish Bookshop: A Cozy Irish Murder Mystery (An Irish Village Mystery #7) (Mass Market)
Coming Soon - Available for Pre-Order Now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the An Irish Village Mystery series.
- #1: Murder in an Irish Village (An Irish Village Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Murder at an Irish Wedding (An Irish Village Mystery #2) (Hardcover): $8.98
- #3: Murder in an Irish Churchyard (An Irish Village Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Murder in an Irish Pub (An Irish Village Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Murder in an Irish Cottage: A Charming Irish Cozy Mystery (An Irish Village Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #6: Murder at an Irish Christmas (An Irish Village Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: Murder on an Irish Farm (An Irish Village Mystery #8) (Hardcover): $26.00
“Queen of the cozy police procedural (Publishers Weekly),” USA Today bestselling author Carlene O'Connor's seventh Irish Village Mystery brings a whodunit that tests even Garda Siobhán O'Sullivan, as the grand opening of a new bookstore in County Cork, Ireland’s village of Kilbane ends up closing the chapter on an author’s life…
Between training the new town garda and trying to set a wedding date with her fiancé, Macdara Flannery, Siobhán is feeling a bit overwhelmed. But an author event at the new bookstore featuring Irish writers taking up residency in Kilbane offers a welcome distraction.
One author, Deirdre Walsh, spends more time complaining about the unfairness of the publishing industry and megastar bestselling authors like Nessa Lamb instead of her own body of work. After the evening ends in a battle of words, Deirdre’s body is found the next day in the back of the store—with pages torn from Nessa’s books stuffed in her mouth. Now, Siobhán must uncover which of Kilbane’s literary guests took Deirdre’s criticisms so personally they engaged in foul play…
About the Author
Carlene O’Connor is the USA Today bestselling author of the acclaimed Irish Village Mysteries, the Home to Ireland Mysteries, and the Irish Vet Mysteries. Born into a long line of Irish storytellers, her great-grandmother emigrated from Ireland filled with tales in 1897 and the stories have been flowing ever since. Of all the places across the pond she’s wandered, she fell most in love with a walled town in County Limerick and was inspired to create the town of Kilbane, County Cork, the setting of her Irish Village Mystery series. Carlene currently divides her time between Chicago and the Emerald Isle. Please visit her online at CarleneOConnor.net.