Murder at an Irish Christmas (An Irish Village Mystery #6) (Mass Market)
Usually Ships in 3-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the An Irish Village Mystery series.
- #1: Murder in an Irish Village (An Irish Village Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Murder at an Irish Wedding (An Irish Village Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Murder in an Irish Churchyard (An Irish Village Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Murder in an Irish Pub (An Irish Village Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Murder in an Irish Cottage: A Charming Irish Cozy Mystery (An Irish Village Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #7: Murder in an Irish Bookshop: A Cozy Irish Murder Mystery (An Irish Village Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: Murder on an Irish Farm: A Charming Irish Cozy Mystery (An Irish Village Mystery #8) (Hardcover): $26.00
Garda Siobhán O'Sullivan’s holiday plans hit a sour note when murder rearranges the yuletide carols into unexpected eulogies ...
This December in Kilbane, if you’re planning to warm up with a cuppa tea at Naomi’s Bistro, you may have a bit of a wait—the entire O’Sullivan brood has gone off to West Cork to spend the holidays with brother James’s fiancée Elise’s family, including her grandfather, the famous orchestral conductor Enda Elliot. Siobhán is so happy for James and Elise but also quietly disappointed that she must put her own wedding to fellow garda Macdara Flannery on hold. Mac will have to join them later, so he can spend part of the holidays with his mam.
When the O’Sullivans learn everyone will choose a name from a hat to buy a music-related Christmas gift for someone else at the gathering, it seems like their greatest concern—until the cantankerous conductor is discovered crushed under a ninety-pound harp in a local concert hall. With the extended family—including Enda’s much-younger new wife Leah, a virtuoso violinist—suspected in his murder, it's up to Siobhán to ensure the guilty party faces the music before the killer orchestrates another untimely demise...
About the Author
Carlene O'Connor is the USA Today bestselling author of the acclaimed Irish Village Mysteries and the Home to Ireland Mysteries. She comes from a long line of Irish storytellers. Her great-grandmother emigrated from Ireland filled with tales in 1897 and the stories have been flowing ever since. Of all the places across the pond she's wandered, she fell most in love with a walled town in County Limerick and was inspired to create the town of Kilbane, County Cork. Carlene currently divides her time between Chicago and the Emerald Isle. Please visit her online at CarleneOConnor.net.