The Official Disney Parks Cookbook: 101 Magical Recipes from the Delicious Disney Series (Hardcover)
Coming Soon - Available for Pre-Order Now
Some of the best vacation moments happen during a great meal, and this collection of official Disney parks recipes is the perfect ingredient to sharing similar food, love, and laughter with friends and family at home!
For more than twenty-five years, Pam Brandon has worked closely with the Disney chefs to thoughtfully take the best dishes from Disney theme parks and resorts and serve up official recipes that are just right for prepping on a smaller scale in home kitchens and tested by real home chefs. Now comfy classics, festival favorites, and international cuisines are whisked together and presented in this bright collection from the Delicious Disney recipe vault.
Filled with personalized notes from the chefs who created and enhanced them, mouthwatering food photos, helpful hints for easy preparation, and, of course, a little Disney magic, this cookbook enchants with 101 tried-and-true recipes from across the years.
You’ll find an assortment of appetizers, main courses, sides, desserts, and even joyful libations that have come from fine-dining and quick-service establishments and have wowed guests of the Disneyland Resort; Walt Disney World Resort; Disney Cruise Line ships; and Disney Vacation Club resorts, including:
- Dagobah Slug Slinger
- Watermelon Lemonade
- Chef Mickey’s Breakfast Pizza
- Pork Goulash Pierogi
- Flame Tree Barbecue Sauce
- Holiday Ham Slider with Pineapple Cherry Jam
- Mickey Mouse Beignets
- Rainbow Sprinkle Whoopie Pies
- Grey Stuff
- Delicious Disney: Walt Disney World: Recipes & Stories from The Most Magical Place on Earth
- A Portrait of Walt Disney World: 50 Years of The Most Magical Place on Earth
- Birnbaum's 2023 Walt Disney World: The Official Vacation Guide
- Birnbaum's 2023 Walt Disney World for Kids: The Official Guide
- Art of Coloring: Walt Disney World
- Maps of the Disney Parks: Charting 60 Years from California to Shanghai
- Poster Art of the Disney Parks
- Holiday Magic at the Disney Parks: Celebrations Around the World from Fall to Winter
- The Haunted Mansion: Imagineering a Disney Classic
- The Disney Monorail: Imagineering a Highway in the Sky
About the Author
Pam Brandon is the author of 20 Disney cookbooks, including the “2017 Disney Festivals Coast to Coast,” on bookshelves in August, and “Delicious Disney” with recipes from Disneyland Park, Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Cruise Line and Aulani, on bookshelves in late 2018. Brandon also is a food writer for the Disney Parks Blog. She began her career as a senior publicist for Walt Disney World Resort in 1987 and has worked on public relations’ food & beverage projects for Disney parks around the globe for the last 20 years, including the opening of Shanghai Disney. She also was a contributing editor to the Disney Birnbaum guidebooks for more than 10 years. Beyond Disney, she is the co-author of “Culinary Confessions of the PTA Divas” and two Florida cookbooks, the award-winning “Field to Feast, Recipes Celebrating Florida’s Farmers, Chefs and Artisans” and “Good Catch, Recipes & Stories Celebrating the Best of Florida’s Waters.” She also is managing editor of Edible Orlando magazine. Brandon resides in Winter Park, Fla.