Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore – The Complete Screenplay (Fantastic Beasts, Book 3) (Harry Potter) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
- #1: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: The Illustrated Edition (Illustrated): The Illustrated Edition (Hardcover): $39.99
- #2: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (MinaLima Edition) (Illustrated edition) (Hardcover): $37.99
- #3: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Hardcover): $26.99
- #4: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 4) (Illustrated edition) (Hardcover): $47.99
- #5: Harry Potter y la Orden del Fénix (GRYFFINDOR) / Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (GRYFFINDOR) (Hardcover): $29.95
- #6: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Hardcover): $29.99
- #7: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Hardcover): $34.99
The official complete screenplay of Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore by J.K. Rowling & Steve Kloves, accompanied by illuminating behind-the-scenes content and commentary.
Professor Albus Dumbledore knows the powerful Dark wizard Gellert Grindelwald is moving to seize control of the wizarding world. Unable to stop him alone, he entrusts Magizoologist Newt Scamander to lead an intrepid team of wizards, witches, and one brave Muggle baker on a dangerous mission, where they encounter old and new beasts and clash with Grindelwald’s growing legion of followers. But with the stakes so high, how long can Dumbledore remain on the sidelines?
The official screenplay of Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore is the ultimate companion to the film, and invites readers to explore every scene of the complete script penned by J.K. Rowling & Steve Kloves. Special features include behind-the-scenes content and commentary from David Yates, David Heyman, Jude Law, Eddie Redmayne, Colleen Atwood, and more.
About the Author
J.K. Rowling is the author of the seven Harry Potter books, which have sold over 500 million copies, been translated into over 80 languages, and made into eight blockbuster films. She also wrote three short series companion volumes for charity, including Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, which later became the inspiration for a new series of films. Harry’s story as a grown-up was later continued in a stage play, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, which J.K. Rowling wrote with playwright Jack Thorne and director John Tiffany.
In 2020, she returned to publishing for younger children with the fairy tale The Ickabog, which she initially published for free online for children in lockdown, later donating all her book royalties to help vulnerable groups affected by the Covid-19 pandemic.
J.K. Rowling has received many awards and honors for her writing, including for her detective series written under the name Robert Galbraith. She supports a wide number of humanitarian causes through her charitable trust Volant, and is the founder of the children’s care reform charity Lumos.
For as long as she can remember, J.K. Rowling wanted to be a writer, and is at her happiest in a room, making things up. She lives in Scotland with her family.