The Nowhere Man: An Orphan X Novel (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Orphan X series.
- #1: Orphan X: A Novel (Paperback): $16.99
- #3: Hellbent: An Orphan X Novel (Mass Market): $9.99
- #4: Out of the Dark: An Orphan X Novel (Mass Market): $9.99
- #5: Into the Fire: An Orphan X Novel (Mass Market): $9.99
- #6: Prodigal Son: An Orphan X Novel (Mass Market): $9.99
- #7: Dark Horse: An Orphan X Novel (Hardcover): $28.99
- #8: The Last Orphan: An Orphan X Novel (Hardcover): $28.99
Evan Smoak returns in The Nowhere Man, the sequel to Orphan X, from New York Times bestselling author Gregg Hurwitz.
Who is THE NOWHERE MAN?
He is spoken about only in whispers. He comes to those in greatest need of his protection. There is no enemy he cannot fight. He lives by his own code. He takes no prisoners. His name is Evan Smoak.
Taken from a group home when he was young, Evan was raised and trained as an Orphan, an off-the-books black box program designed to create the perfect deniable intelligence asset: An assassin. Evan was Orphan X—until he used everything he’d learned to disappear and reinvent himself as the Nowhere Man. But now, his new life has been interrupted by a surprise attack from an unlikely source. Captured, drugged, and spirited off to a remote location, Evan finds himself heavily guarded from everything he knows. His captors think they have him trapped and helpless in a virtual cage, but they do not know that they’re dealing with one of the deadliest, most resourceful men on earth.
About the Author
GREGG HURWITZ is the author of the New York Times bestselling Orphan X novels. Critically acclaimed, his novels have been international bestsellers, graced top ten lists, and have been published in thirty-two languages. Additionally, he’s sold scripts to many of the major studios, and written, developed, and produced television for various networks. Hurwitz lives in Los Angeles.