Return to Virgin River (Virgin River Novel #19) (Paperback)
Coming Soon - Available for Pre-Order Now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 19 in the Virgin River Novel series.
- #4: A Virgin River Christmas (Virgin River Novel #4) (Paperback): $16.99
- #5: Second Chance Pass (Virgin River Novel #5) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.99
- #6: Temptation Ridge (Virgin River Novel #6) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.99
- #7: Paradise Valley (Virgin River Novel #7) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.99
- #8: Forbidden Falls (Virgin River Novel #8) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.99
- #14: Bring Me Home for Christmas (Virgin River Novel #14) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.99
- #18: My Kind of Christmas (Virgin River Novel #18) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.99
#1 New York Times bestselling author Robyn Carr returns to the beloved town of Virgin River with a brand-new story about fresh starts and new friends.
Now a Netflix Original Series
Kaylee Sloan's home in Southern California is full of wonderful memories of the woman who raised her. But the memories are prolonging her grief over her mother's recent death. A successful author, Kaylee hoped she could pour herself into her work. Instead she has terrible writer's block and a looming deadline.
Determined to escape distractions and avoid the holiday season, Kaylee borrows a cabin in Virgin River. She knows the isolation will help her writing, and as she drives north through the mountains and the majestic redwoods, she immediately feels inspired. Until she arrives at a building that has just gone up in flames. Devastated, she heads to Jack's Bar to plan her next steps. The local watering hole is the heart of the town, and once she crosses the threshold, she's surprised to be embraced by people who are more than willing to help a friend--or a stranger--in need.
Kaylee's world is expanding in ways she never dreamed possible. And when she rescues a kitten followed by a dog with a litter of puppies, she finds her heart opening up to the animals who need her. And then there's the dog trainer who knows exactly how to help her. As the holidays approach, Kaylee's dread turns to wonder. Because there's no better place to spend Christmas than Virgin River.