Salt River (A Doc Ford Novel #26) (Paperback)
Coming Soon - Available for Pre-Order Now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 26 in the A Doc Ford Novel series.
- #4: Captiva (A Doc Ford Novel #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: North of Havana (A Doc Ford Novel #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: The Mangrove Coast (A Doc Ford Novel #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Ten Thousand Islands (A Doc Ford Novel #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Shark River (A Doc Ford Novel #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #10: Everglades (A Doc Ford Novel #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: Tampa Burn (A Doc Ford Novel #11) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #13: Dark Light (A Doc Ford Novel #13) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #17: Deep Shadow (A Doc Ford Novel #17) (Paperback): $9.99
- #18: Night Vision (A Doc Ford Novel #18) (Paperback): $9.99
- #19: Chasing Midnight (A Doc Ford Novel #19) (Paperback): $9.99
- #20: Night Moves (A Doc Ford Novel #20) (Paperback): $9.99
- #21: Bone Deep (A Doc Ford Novel #21) (Paperback): $9.99
- #22: Cuba Straits (A Doc Ford Novel #22) (Paperback): $9.99
- #23: Deep Blue (A Doc Ford Novel #23) (Paperback): $9.99
- #24: Mangrove Lightning (A Doc Ford Novel #24) (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #25: Caribbean Rim (A Doc Ford Novel #25) (Paperback): $9.99
- #27: Untitled Doc Ford #27 (A Doc Ford Novel #27) (Hardcover): $27.00
The sins of the past come back to haunt Doc Ford and his old friend Tomlinson in this thrilling novel from New York Times-bestselling author Randy Wayne White, now in paperback.
Marine biologist and former government agent Doc Ford is sure he's beyond the point of being surprised by his longtime pal Tomlinson's madcap tales of his misspent youth. But he's stunned anew when avowed bachelor Tomlinson reveals that as a younger man strapped for cash, he'd unwittingly fathered multiple children via for-profit sperm bank donations. Thanks to genealogy websites, Tomlinson's now-grown offspring have tracked him down, seeking answers about their roots. . . but Doc quickly grows suspicious that one of them might be planning something far more nefarious than a family reunion.
With recent history on his mind, Doc is unsurprised when his own dicey past is called into question. Months ago, he'd quietly "liberated" a cache of precious Spanish coins from a felonious treasure hunter, and now a number of unsavory individuals, including a disgraced IRS investigator and a corrupt Bahamian customs agent, are after their cut. Caught between watching his own back and Tomlinson's, Doc has no choice but to get creative--before rash past decisions escalate to deadly present-day dangers.
About the Author
Randy Wayne White is the author of the Doc Ford series; the Hannah Smith novels; and four collections of nonfiction. He lives on Sanibel Island, Florida, where he was a light-tackle fishing guide for many years, and spends much of his free time windsurfing, playing baseball, and hanging out at Doc Ford's Rum Bar & Grille.
“[A] good time is had by all."—Kirkus Reviews
“As always, the fruit of White's research—this time, on deep-sea treasure hunting, red tides, and the technique of 'confused insemination'—will hold readers rapt on its own, supported, of course, by Doc's good heart and Tomlinson's mercurial personality.”—Booklist
“Another rollicking adventure (and cliff-hanger ending) from White that will have them hooting.”—Florida Times-Union