Nowhere to Run (A Joe Pickett Novel #10) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the A Joe Pickett Novel series.
- #1: Open Season (A Joe Pickett Novel #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: Blood Trail (A Joe Pickett Novel #8) (Paperback): $9.99
- #9: Below Zero (A Joe Pickett Novel #9) (Paperback): $9.99
- #11: Cold Wind (A Joe Pickett Novel #11) (Paperback): $9.99
- #12: Force of Nature (Paperback): $9.99
- #13: Breaking Point (A Joe Pickett Novel #13) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #14: Stone Cold (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #15: Endangered (A Joe Pickett Novel #15) (Paperback): $9.99
- #16: Off the Grid (A Joe Pickett Novel #16) (Paperback): $9.99
- #17: Vicious Circle (A Joe Pickett Novel #17) (Paperback): $9.99
- #18: The Disappeared (A Joe Pickett Novel #18) (Paperback): $9.99
- #19: Wolf Pack (A Joe Pickett Novel #19) (Paperback): $9.99
- #20: Long Range (A Joe Pickett Novel #20) (Paperback): $9.99
- #21: Dark Sky (A Joe Pickett Novel #21) (Large Print / Paperback): $30.00
- #22: Shadows Reel (A Joe Pickett Novel #22) (Hardcover): $28.00
April 2010 Indie Next List
“Gripping, compelling storytelling by Edgar Award- winning author Box makes his 10th Joe Pickett mystery a must-read. Set against the wide-open spaces of Wyoming, scary people do scary things to not-so-innocent bystanders. This book delivers a walloping good read on so many levels: superb writing, eerie plot, startling twists, and Joe Pickett's quiet decency showcased against the conflict between community need and individual integrity.”
— Marie, Seattle Mystery Bookshop, Seattle, WA
A mountain patrol leads Wyoming game warden Joe Pickett into a dangerous situation in this gripping novel from #1 New York Times bestselling author C. J. Box.
It's Joe Pickett's last week as a temporary game warden in the mountain town of Baggs, Wyoming, but his conscience won't let him leave without checking out the strange reports coming from the wilderness: camps looted, tents slashed, elk butchered. What awaits him is like something out of an old campfire tale, except this story is all too real—and all too deadly.
About the Author
C. J. Box is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Joe Pickett series, five stand-alone novels, and the story collection Shots Fired. He has won the Edgar, Anthony, Macavity, Gumshoe, and two Barry awards, as well as the French Prix Calibre .38 and a French Elle magazine literary award. His books have been translated into twenty-seven languages. He and his wife Laurie split their time between their home and ranch in Wyoming.
Praise for Nowhere to Run
“London has its Sherlock Holmes...but Wyoming has Joe Pickett.”—New West
“Outstanding...[A] terrible, beautiful tale of courage and compassion and culpability.”—Publishers Weekly (starred review)
“Box is a skillful writer and plot-spinner with plenty of wily surprises up his...sleeve....A thoroughly entertaining mystery.”—Chicago Tribune
“Ranks with his best...Readers should take note of their surroundings before opening this book: once they start reading, they won't know what hit them.”—Booklist (starred review)
More Praise for the C. J. Box and the Joe Pickett novels
“One of today’s solid-gold, A-list, must-read writers.”—Lee Child
“Picking up a new C. J. Box thriller is like spending quality time with family you love and have missed...It’s a rare thriller series that has characters grow and change. An exciting reading experience for both loyal fans as well as newcomers.”—Associated Press
“Box is a master.”—The Denver Post
“Box knows what readers expect and delivers it with a flourish.”—Cleveland Plain Dealer
“Wyoming game warden Joe Pickett strides in big boots over the ruggedly gorgeous landscape of C.J. Box's outdoor mysteries.”—The New York Times Book Review
“Riveting...[A] skillfully crafted page-turner.”—People
“Will keep you on the edge of your seat.”—The Philadelphia Enquirer