The Ghost War (A John Wells Novel #2) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the A John Wells Novel series.
- #1: The Faithful Spy (A John Wells Novel #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: The Silent Man (A John Wells Novel #3) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: The Midnight House (A John Wells Novel #4) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #5: The Secret Soldier (A John Wells Novel #5) (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: The Shadow Patrol (A John Wells Novel #6) (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: The Night Ranger (A John Wells Novel #7) (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: The Counterfeit Agent (A John Wells Novel #8) (Paperback): $9.99
- #9: Twelve Days (A John Wells Novel #9) (Paperback): $9.99
- #10: The Wolves (A John Wells Novel #10) (Paperback): $9.99
- #11: The Prisoner (A John Wells Novel #11) (Paperback): $9.99
Another thrilling adventure featuring John Wells, the deep cover CIA operative from the #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Faithful Spy and The Deceivers
John Wells barely survived his homecoming when it was thought he’d become too close to the terrorists. Though his wounds have healed, his mind is far from clear. He needs to get back in the fight. And there is a fight waiting for him.
A power play in China is causing chaos around the globe. And even as Wells does what he does best, a mole within the CIA is preparing to light the final fuse that will propel an unsuspecting world toward open war and annihilation. And this time, there may be nothing John Wells can do to stop it...
About the Author
As a former reporter for The New York Times, Alex Berenson covered topics ranging from the occupation of Iraq to the flooding of New Orleans to the financial crimes of Bernie Madoff. He lives in New York.
Praise for The Ghost War
“A very sophisticated vision...Geopolitically savvy.”—The New York Times
“A fast-paced story of international intrigue and espionage...Wells is a fine character who will likely propel Berenson’s thrillers to success for some time to come.”—Chicago Sun-Times
“Terrific and relentless suspense and action.”—Kirkus Reviews
“Berenson marshals turncoats, the Taliban, and testosterone to produce a tautly paced, credible, and gripping scenario guaranteed to buttress Berenson's niche as one of the stars in the suspense firmament.”—Library Journal
“The author’s plausible scenario distinguishes this from most spy thrillers.”—Publisher’s Weekly