Plum Island (A John Corey Novel #1) (Hardcover)
Usually Ships in 3-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the A John Corey Novel series.
- #2: The Lion's Game (A John Corey Novel #2) (Hardcover): $37.00
- #3: Night Fall (A John Corey Novel #3) (Large Print / Hardcover): $36.00
- #4: Wild Fire (A John Corey Novel #4) (Mass Market): $10.00
- #5: The Lion (A John Corey Novel #5) (Mass Market): $10.00
- #6: The Panther (A John Corey Novel #6) (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #7: Radiant Angel (A John Corey Novel #7) (Large Print / Hardcover): $42.00
- #8: The Maze (A John Corey Novel #8) (Hardcover): $30.00
#1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER
CELEBRATING THE 20th ANNIVERSARY WITH A NEW FOREWORD BY THE AUTHOR
Wounded in the line of duty, NYPD homicide detective John Corey convalesces in the Long Island township of Southold, home to farmers, fishermen -- and at least one killer. Tom and Judy Gordon, a young, attractive couple Corey knows, have been found on their patio, each with a bullet in the head. The local police chief, Sylvester Maxwell, wants Corey's big-city expertise, but Maxwell gets more than he bargained for.
John Corey doesn't like mysteries, which is why he likes to solve them. His investigations lead him into the lore, legends, and ancient secrets of northern Long Island -- more deadly and more dangerous than he could ever have imagined. During his journey of discovery, he meets two remarkable women, Detective Beth Penrose and Mayflower descendant Emma Whitestone, both of whom change his life irrevocably. Ultimately, through his understanding of the murders, John Corey comes to understand himself.
Fast-paced and atmospheric, marked by entrancing characters, incandescent storytelling, and brilliant comic touches, Plum Island is Nelson DeMille at his thrill-inducing best.
About the Author
Nelson DeMille is a former U.S. Army lieutenant who served in Vietnam and is the author of nineteen acclaimed novels, including the #1 New York Times bestsellers Night Fall, Plum Island, The Gate House, The Lion, The Panther and Radiant Angel. His other New York Times bestsellers include The Charm School, Word of Honor, The Gold Coast, Spencerville, The Lion's Game, Up Country, Wild Fire, and The General's Daughter, the last of which was a major motion picture. For more information, you can visit NelsonDeMille.net.