Hammerhead Ranch Motel (Serge Storms #2) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Serge Storms series.
- #4: Triggerfish Twist (Serge Storms #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: The Stingray Shuffle (Serge Storms #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Torpedo Juice (Serge Storms #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: The Big Bamboo (Serge Storms #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #13: Electric Barracuda: A Novel (Serge Storms #13) (Paperback): $14.99
- #14: When Elves Attack: A Joyous Christmas Greeting from the Criminal Nutbars of the Sunshine State (Serge Storms #14) (Paperback): $12.99
- #15: Pineapple Grenade: A Novel (Serge Storms #15) (Paperback): $13.99
- #16: The Riptide Ultra-Glide: A Novel (Serge Storms #16) (Paperback): $14.99
- #18: Tiger Shrimp Tango: A Novel (Serge Storms #18) (Paperback): $13.99
- #19: Shark Skin Suite: A Novel (Serge Storms #19) (Paperback): $13.99
- #21: The Pope of Palm Beach: A Novel (Serge Storms #21) (Hardcover): $26.99
- #22: No Sunscreen for the Dead: A Novel (Serge Storms #22) (Hardcover): $8.98
- #23: Naked Came the Florida Man: A Novel (Serge Storms #23) (Hardcover): $27.99
- #24: Tropic of Stupid: A Novel (Serge Storms #24) (Hardcover): $27.99
There's a different schemer or slimeball behind every door: cocaine duckpins who have survived only by the dumbest fortune, hard-luck gigolos desperate to score, undercover cops busting undercover cops who are running sting operations on undercover cops. And just down the row, local historian and spree killer Serge A. Storms -- who has stopped keeping up with his meds -- is still looking for a briefcase stuffed with five million dollars...and is now capable of wreaking more havoc than hurricane Rolando-berto, the big wind gathering force offshore, just waiting for the opportunity to blow everything straight to hell.
Pack up your bags and head south to sunny Florida. Leave your rational mind at home and come well armed. There's a room with your number on it at the Hammerhead Ranch Motel.
About the Author
Tim Dorsey was a reporter and editor for the Tampa Tribune from 1987 to 1999, and is the author of twenty-four novels: Tropic of Stupid, Naked Came the Florida Man, No Sunscreen for the Dead, Pope of Palm Beach, Clownfish Blues, Coconut Cowboy, Shark Skin Suite, Tiger Shrimp Tango, The Riptide Ultra-Glide, When Elves Attack, Pineapple Grenade, Electric Barracuda, Gator A-Go-Go, Nuclear Jellyfish, Atomic Lobster, Hurricane Punch, The Big Bamboo, Torpedo Juice, Cadillac Beach, The Stingray Shuffle, Triggerfish Twist, Orange Crush, Hammerhead Ranch Motel, and Florida Roadkill. He lives in Florida.