Criss Cross (Alex Cross #27) (Hardcover)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 27 in the Alex Cross series.
- #3: Jack & Jill (Alex Cross #3) (Mass Market): $8.00
- #6: Roses Are Red (Alex Cross #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Four Blind Mice (Alex Cross #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: The Big Bad Wolf (Alex Cross #9) (Mass Market): $8.00
- #10: London Bridges (Alex Cross #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #13: Double Cross (Alex Cross #13) (Mass Market): $10.00
- #15: Alex Cross's TRIAL (Mass Market): $10.00
- #16: Cross Fire (Alex Cross #16) (Hardcover): $27.99
- #18: Alex Cross, Run (Hardcover): $28.99
- #19: Cross My Heart (Alex Cross #19) (Hardcover): $29.00
- #20: Hope to Die (Alex Cross #20) (Hardcover): $29.00
- #22: Cross the Line (Alex Cross #22) (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #23: The People vs. Alex Cross (Paperback): $15.99
- #24: Target: Alex Cross (Hardcover): $29.00
- #25: Criss Cross (Alex Cross #25) (Paperback): $16.99
- #26: Deadly Cross (Alex Cross #26) (Hardcover): $29.00
When a mysterious serial killer known as "M" launches a deranged "investigation", Alex Cross and his partner must unearth long-forgotten secrets to survive -- or risk getting buried themselves.
In a Virginia penitentiary, Alex Cross and his partner, John Sampson, witness the execution of a killer they helped convict. Hours later, they are called to the scene of a copycat crime. A note signed "M" rests on the corpse. "You messed up big time, Dr. Cross."
Was an innocent man just put to death? Alex soon realizes he may have much to answer for, as "M" lures the detective out of the capital to the sites of multiple homicides, all marked with distressingly familiar details -- details that conjure up decades-old cases. Details that conjure up Cross family secrets. Details that make clear that M is after a prize so dear that -- were the killer to attain it -- Alex's heart would no longer have reason to beat.
About the Author
James Patterson is the world's bestselling author. The creator of Alex Cross, he has produced more enduring fictional heroes than any other novelist alive. He lives in Florida with his family.