The Seventh Plague: A Sigma Force Novel (Sigma Force Novels #11) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 11 in the Sigma Force Novels series.
- #3: Judas Strain: A Sigma Force Novel (Sigma Force Novels #3) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #6: The Devil Colony: A Sigma Force Novel (Sigma Force Novels #6) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #7: Bloodline: A Sigma Force Novel (Sigma Force Novels #7) (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #9: The 6th Extinction: A Sigma Force Novel (Sigma Force Novels #9) (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #10: The Bone Labyrinth: A Sigma Force Novel (Sigma Force Novels #10) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #12: The Demon Crown: A Sigma Force Novel (Sigma Force Novels #12) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #13: Crucible: A Thriller (Sigma Force Novels #13) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #15: The Last Odyssey: A Novel (Sigma Force Novels #15) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #22: Kingdom of Bones: A Thriller (Sigma Force Novels #22) (Hardcover): $28.99
“Fans of Clive Cussler, Steve Berry, and Michael Crichton should…have Rollins on their mandatory reading list.”
—Booklist («Starred Review«)
Two years after vanishing into the Sudanese desert, the leader of a British archaeological expedition, Professor Harold McCabe, stumbles out of the sands, frantic and delirious, but he dies before he can tell his story. The mystery deepens when an autopsy uncovers that someone had begun to mummify the professor’s body—while he was still alive.
When his remains are returned to London for further study, alarming news arrives from Egypt. The medical team who had performed the man’s autopsy has fallen ill with an unknown disease that is quickly spreading throughout Cairo. Fearing the worst, a colleague of the professor reaches out to Painter Crowe, the director of Sigma Force. It appears that Professor McCabe had vanished into the desert while searching for proof of the ten plagues of Moses. As the pandemic grows, a disturbing question arises.
Are those plagues starting again?
Then a mysterious group of assassins leaves behind a fiery wake of destruction and death, erasing all evidence. Sigma Force turns to the archaeologist’s daughter, Jane McCabe, for help. She discovers a puzzling connection to a shocking historical mystery that involves the travels of Mark Twain, the genius of Nikola Tesla, and the adventures of explorer Henry Morton Stanley. Now Sigma Force must confront a danger that will unleash a cascading series of plagues, culminating in a scourge that could kill all of the world’s children . . . decimating humankind forever.
“[Rollins is] what you might end up with if you tossed Michael Crichton and Dan Brown into a particle accelerator together.”
—New York Times Book Review on The Bone Labyrinth
About the Author
James Rollins is the author of international thrillers that have been translated into more than forty languages. His Sigma series has been lauded as one of the “top crowd pleasers” (New York Times) and one of the "hottest summer reads" (People magazine). In each novel, acclaimed for its originality, Rollins unveils unseen worlds, scientific breakthroughs, and historical secrets—and he does it all at breakneck speed and with stunning insight. He lives in the Sierra Nevada mountains.
“Bestseller Rollins’s epic 12th Sigma Force adventure features exotic locales, heroic quests, quixotic villains, action galore, and enough science and scientific curiosities to titillate even casual readers...Rollins’s characters are as large as his landscape in this vast and vastly entertaining thriller saga.”
— Publishers Weekly (starred review)
“When it comes to the blending of action, adventure, history, and science, there is no other author who does it better than Rollins. Fans of Clive Cussler, Steve Berry, and Michael Crichton should already have Rollins on their mandatory reading list.”
— Booklist (starred review)