Tiger Shrimp Tango: A Novel (Serge Storms #18) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 18 in the Serge Storms series.
- #2: Hammerhead Ranch Motel (Serge Storms #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Triggerfish Twist (Serge Storms #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: The Stingray Shuffle (Serge Storms #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Torpedo Juice (Serge Storms #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: The Big Bamboo (Serge Storms #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #13: Electric Barracuda: A Novel (Serge Storms #13) (Paperback): $14.99
- #14: When Elves Attack: A Joyous Christmas Greeting from the Criminal Nutbars of the Sunshine State (Serge Storms #14) (Paperback): $12.99
- #15: Pineapple Grenade: A Novel (Serge Storms #15) (Paperback): $13.99
- #16: The Riptide Ultra-Glide: A Novel (Serge Storms #16) (Paperback): $14.99
- #19: Shark Skin Suite: A Novel (Serge Storms #19) (Paperback): $13.99
- #21: The Pope of Palm Beach: A Novel (Serge Storms #21) (Paperback): $15.99
- #22: No Sunscreen for the Dead: A Novel (Serge Storms #22) (Paperback): $16.99
- #23: Naked Came the Florida Man: A Novel (Serge Storms #23) (Paperback): $16.99
Thanks to the growth of the Internet, America finds itself plagued by a noxious epidemic of ruthless scam artists. Where do they all come from? If you guessed 110 percent of them are spawned in Florida, you win the cigar. . . .
When a new digital scheme goes horribly awry—causing innocents to die and a young woman to go missing—only one person can set things right: obsessive Florida trivia buff and reluctant serial killer Serge Storms. Aided by his perpetually addled sidekick, Coleman, and latter-day noir private eye Mahoney, Serge launches a crusade to rid his beloved state of predators and save the girl. But Serge's mission is hampered by one pesky little detail: he's being tracked by a hit man dispatched from his murky past. And all bets are off when Serge learns the same assassin is responsible for killing the love of his life years ago. It's not long before the two begin tracking each other around Florida in a frenzied Möbius loop.
It's a dance only one can survive—it's the Tiger Shrimp Tango!
About the Author
Tim Dorsey was a reporter and editor for the Tampa Tribune from 1987 to 1999, and is the author of twenty-four novels: Tropic of Stupid, Naked Came the Florida Man, No Sunscreen for the Dead, Pope of Palm Beach, Clownfish Blues, Coconut Cowboy, Shark Skin Suite, Tiger Shrimp Tango, The Riptide Ultra-Glide, When Elves Attack, Pineapple Grenade, Electric Barracuda, Gator A-Go-Go, Nuclear Jellyfish, Atomic Lobster, Hurricane Punch, The Big Bamboo, Torpedo Juice, Cadillac Beach, The Stingray Shuffle, Triggerfish Twist, Orange Crush, Hammerhead Ranch Motel, and Florida Roadkill. He lives in Florida.
“One would have to be unbalanced to write this book, afflicted to read it, and delusional to understand it. Naturally, I loved almost every word of it.”
“Tim Dorsey balances the right blend of crime, mystery, humor and zaniness to a very special and engaging effect.”
“Another quirky plot that will make you laugh out loud... All of Tim Dorsey’s books have been a delight, but I think this one is at the head of the pack.”
“Wild; lovingly violent; and very, very clever.”
A fun book to read. The workings of Serge’s mind is a wondrous thing.
— The Oklahoman