The Riptide Ultra-Glide: A Novel (Serge Storms #16) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 16 in the Serge Storms series.
- #2: Hammerhead Ranch Motel (Serge Storms #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Triggerfish Twist (Serge Storms #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: The Stingray Shuffle (Serge Storms #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Torpedo Juice (Serge Storms #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: The Big Bamboo (Serge Storms #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #13: Electric Barracuda: A Novel (Serge Storms #13) (Paperback): $14.99
- #14: When Elves Attack: A Joyous Christmas Greeting from the Criminal Nutbars of the Sunshine State (Serge Storms #14) (Paperback): $12.99
- #15: Pineapple Grenade: A Novel (Serge Storms #15) (Paperback): $13.99
- #18: Tiger Shrimp Tango: A Novel (Serge Storms #18) (Paperback): $13.99
- #19: Shark Skin Suite: A Novel (Serge Storms #19) (Paperback): $13.99
- #21: The Pope of Palm Beach: A Novel (Serge Storms #21) (Paperback): $15.99
- #22: No Sunscreen for the Dead: A Novel (Serge Storms #22) (Paperback): $16.99
- #23: Naked Came the Florida Man: A Novel (Serge Storms #23) (Paperback): $16.99
Lovable serial killer Serge Storms is back and coming to the rescue of a Midwestern couple who aren't finding Florida quite as charming as he does in Riptide Ultra-Guide, the sixteenth installment in Tim Dorsey's bestselling series.
When newly unemployed Patrick and Barbara McDougal decide a vacation in Florida is just what they need to put life back on the right track, awful accommodations, a robbery, and a not-so-helpful police department make them rethink their decision to drown their troubles in paradise.
Luckily, charismatic (and crazy!) tour guide Serge Storms and his sidekick, Coleman, are up for another action-packed adventure in this outrageous crime thriller that Tim Dorsey fans won't soon forget.
About the Author
Tim Dorsey was a reporter and editor for the Tampa Tribune from 1987 to 1999, and is the author of twenty-four novels: Tropic of Stupid, Naked Came the Florida Man, No Sunscreen for the Dead, Pope of Palm Beach, Clownfish Blues, Coconut Cowboy, Shark Skin Suite, Tiger Shrimp Tango, The Riptide Ultra-Glide, When Elves Attack, Pineapple Grenade, Electric Barracuda, Gator A-Go-Go, Nuclear Jellyfish, Atomic Lobster, Hurricane Punch, The Big Bamboo, Torpedo Juice, Cadillac Beach, The Stingray Shuffle, Triggerfish Twist, Orange Crush, Hammerhead Ranch Motel, and Florida Roadkill. He lives in Florida.
— New York Times Book Review