The Devil Colony: A Sigma Force Novel (Sigma Force Novels #6) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Sigma Force Novels series.
- #3: Judas Strain: A Sigma Force Novel (Sigma Force Novels #3) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #7: Bloodline: A Sigma Force Novel (Sigma Force Novels #7) (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #9: The 6th Extinction: A Sigma Force Novel (Sigma Force Novels #9) (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #10: The Bone Labyrinth: A Sigma Force Novel (Sigma Force Novels #10) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #11: The Seventh Plague: A Sigma Force Novel (Sigma Force Novels #11) (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #13: Crucible: A Thriller (Sigma Force Novels #13) (Hardcover): $28.99
- #15: The Last Odyssey: A Thriller (Sigma Force Novels #15) (Hardcover): $28.99
- #22: Kingdom of Bones: A Thriller (Sigma Force Novels #22) (Hardcover): $28.99
“Every James Rollins delivers mach-speed mayhem; throat-clutching suspense; high-style adventure; and a terrific story told terrifically. He makes the rest us look bad.”
—Steve Berry, author of The Emperor’s Tomb
“This guy doesn’t write novels—he builds roller coasters.”
New York Times bestselling thrill-master James Rollins is back with The Devil Colony, another electrifying combination of suspense, history, science, action, and ingenious speculation. In The Devil Colony, Sigma Force stalwarts Painter Crowe and Commander Grayson Pierce must investigate a gruesome massacre in the Rocky Mountains and root out a secret cabal that has been manipulating momentous events since the time of the original thirteen colonies. Once again, Rollins delivers a spine-tingler that will leave fans of Michael Crichton, The Da Vinci Code, and Indiana Jones breathless—as he exposes the dark truth behind the founding of America.
About the Author
James Rollins is the author of international thrillers that have been translated into more than forty languages. His Sigma series has been lauded as one of the “top crowd pleasers” (New York Times) and one of the "hottest summer reads" (People magazine). In each novel, acclaimed for its originality, Rollins unveils unseen worlds, scientific breakthroughs, and historical secrets—and he does it all at breakneck speed and with stunning insight. He lives in the Sierra Nevada mountains.
“James Rollins delivers one of the best thrillers of the year in The Devil Colony, an amazing amalgam of history, science and adventure.”
— Associated Press on The Devil Colony
“Riveting....Rollins gets better with each book, and his position at the top of this particular subgenre remains unshaken.”
— Publishers Weekly on The Devil Colony
“Terrible secrets, the sweep of history, an epic canvas, breathless action...nobody—and I mean nobody—does this stuff better than Rollins.”
— Lee Child on The Devil Colony
“From the hidden Indian treasure, to the Fort Knox secrets, to the conspiracy at the beginning of the United States The Devil Colony gives you every reason why you’ll want to be a member of Sigma Force.”
— Brad Meltzer, New York Times bestselling author of The Inner Circle on The Devil Colony
“A first-class, breathtaking adventure that will have readers whizzing through the pages. The only thing wrong with this tale: it has to end.”
— Romantic Times (4 1/2 stars) on The Devil Colony