Triggerfish Twist (Serge Storms #4) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Serge Storms series.
- #2: Hammerhead Ranch Motel (Serge Storms #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: The Stingray Shuffle (Serge Storms #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Torpedo Juice (Serge Storms #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: The Big Bamboo (Serge Storms #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #13: Electric Barracuda: A Novel (Serge Storms #13) (Paperback): $14.99
- #14: When Elves Attack: A Joyous Christmas Greeting from the Criminal Nutbars of the Sunshine State (Serge Storms #14) (Paperback): $12.99
- #15: Pineapple Grenade: A Novel (Serge Storms #15) (Paperback): $13.99
- #16: The Riptide Ultra-Glide: A Novel (Serge Storms #16) (Paperback): $14.99
- #18: Tiger Shrimp Tango: A Novel (Serge Storms #18) (Paperback): $13.99
- #19: Shark Skin Suite: A Novel (Serge Storms #19) (Paperback): $13.99
- #21: The Pope of Palm Beach: A Novel (Serge Storms #21) (Hardcover): $26.99
- #22: No Sunscreen for the Dead: A Novel (Serge Storms #22) (Hardcover): $8.98
- #23: Naked Came the Florida Man: A Novel (Serge Storms #23) (Hardcover): $27.99
- #24: Tropic of Stupid: A Novel (Serge Storms #24) (Hardcover): $27.99
Ensconced in a lovely tropical villa on idyllic Triggerfish Lane, Jim Davenport anticipates the good life to come. But this isn't living -- it's Florida and the neighborhood is not quite what it seems. It's got overly aggressive Little League parents, drug-free Rastafarians, homicidal hookers, unnatural sex and casual violence. Oh, yes, and there's a psychopathic serial killer-cum-Sunshine-State folklorist named Serge A. Storms living directly across the street. So it's only a matter of time before Jim up and actually kills somebody ...
About the Author
Tim Dorsey was a reporter and editor for the Tampa Tribune from 1987 to 1999, and is the author of twenty-four novels: Tropic of Stupid, Naked Came the Florida Man, No Sunscreen for the Dead, Pope of Palm Beach, Clownfish Blues, Coconut Cowboy, Shark Skin Suite, Tiger Shrimp Tango, The Riptide Ultra-Glide, When Elves Attack, Pineapple Grenade, Electric Barracuda, Gator A-Go-Go, Nuclear Jellyfish, Atomic Lobster, Hurricane Punch, The Big Bamboo, Torpedo Juice, Cadillac Beach, The Stingray Shuffle, Triggerfish Twist, Orange Crush, Hammerhead Ranch Motel, and Florida Roadkill. He lives in Florida.
“TRIGGERFISH TWIST makes for twisted fun....a must-read book on this summer’s list.”
— Tampa Tribune