The Big Bamboo (Serge Storms #8) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Serge Storms series.
- #2: Hammerhead Ranch Motel (Serge Storms #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Triggerfish Twist (Serge Storms #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: The Stingray Shuffle (Serge Storms #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Torpedo Juice (Serge Storms #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #13: Electric Barracuda: A Novel (Serge Storms #13) (Paperback): $14.99
- #14: When Elves Attack: A Joyous Christmas Greeting from the Criminal Nutbars of the Sunshine State (Serge Storms #14) (Paperback): $12.99
- #15: Pineapple Grenade: A Novel (Serge Storms #15) (Paperback): $13.99
- #16: The Riptide Ultra-Glide: A Novel (Serge Storms #16) (Paperback): $14.99
- #18: Tiger Shrimp Tango: A Novel (Serge Storms #18) (Paperback): $13.99
- #19: Shark Skin Suite: A Novel (Serge Storms #19) (Paperback): $13.99
- #21: The Pope of Palm Beach: A Novel (Serge Storms #21) (Hardcover): $26.99
- #22: No Sunscreen for the Dead: A Novel (Serge Storms #22) (Hardcover): $8.98
- #23: Naked Came the Florida Man: A Novel (Serge Storms #23) (Hardcover): $27.99
- #24: Tropic of Stupid: A Novel (Serge Storms #24) (Hardcover): $27.99
His marriage plans fizzled, so Floridaphile serial killer Serge A. Storms is on a new mission: to convince the West Coast movie industry bigwigs to do their business in his beloved Sunshine State. So it's off to Tinseltown with his substance-sustained sidekick, Coleman—to schmooze with craven cokehead producers and visiting Yakuza, who are wrestling to salvage the most disastrous big-budget stinkeroo in the history of celluloid . . . and to radically reduce the rampaging population of true Hollywood slimeballs.
About the Author
Tim Dorsey was a reporter and editor for the Tampa Tribune from 1987 to 1999, and is the author of twenty-four novels: Tropic of Stupid, Naked Came the Florida Man, No Sunscreen for the Dead, Pope of Palm Beach, Clownfish Blues, Coconut Cowboy, Shark Skin Suite, Tiger Shrimp Tango, The Riptide Ultra-Glide, When Elves Attack, Pineapple Grenade, Electric Barracuda, Gator A-Go-Go, Nuclear Jellyfish, Atomic Lobster, Hurricane Punch, The Big Bamboo, Torpedo Juice, Cadillac Beach, The Stingray Shuffle, Triggerfish Twist, Orange Crush, Hammerhead Ranch Motel, and Florida Roadkill. He lives in Florida.
— Library Journal
“If you thought Tim Dorsey couldn’t get any wilder, think again...The Big Bamboo is the Armageddon of wackiness.”
— Cox News Service